Preparing for your most Creative Year Ever
If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years is I’m much more of a creative person then I ever thought I was growing up. For some reason, I thought creativity meant it was the ability to sketch or to play an instrument. But as I launch blogs and build my online businesses I realized that creativity comes in many shapes and sizes and it is something that can be learned and worked as a muscle - most importantly I’ve learned it’s highly valuable.
Creativity is intelligence having fun - Albert Einstein
- Creativity is a muscle, you must work it to achieve your fullest potential
- Live with intention so you can better align your daily tasks and commitments to be in line with your long-term vision and goals for yourself and not what others want for you.
- Make better New Years resolutions by balancing your goals and working for stretch goals.
Prepare for your most Creative Year Ever™ in 2019! Download the CYE Workbook.
* Denotes an Affiliate Link. Disclosure and I may receive a commission if you purchase something on the referring website after you visit this link. I use this to help create more content.
- Smarter, Faster, Better by Charles DuHigg*
- Switch: How to change things when change is hard by Chip Heath and Dan Heath*
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy*
- Creative Year Ever Workbook by Scott Winterroth